With great thanks to the California Legislature, we are pleased to offer UC Berkeley students Innovation & Entrepreneurship California Climate Action Fellowships.
Students will work with public agencies, private sector entities, community-based efforts and non-profit organizations to support projects serving communities that are most vulnerable to climate change. Organizations can now host a fellow
. Fellows will provide support for action-oriented solutions to address California’s climate goals aimed at helping Californians be prepared and resilient.
Each year, fellowship funds will provide support for the California Climate Action Fellows to work in the Climate Innovation space.
- Time Period: Summers 2024 and 2025
- Fellowship funding includes: travel to the fellowship location, housing allowance, and a small living stipend.
- Students will prepare for their Fellowship with a UC Berkeley–based cohort and will be supported throughout their Fellowship by both the host organization and UC Berkeley faculty.
- Students will complete training modules with their cohort before and after the experience.
- Fellows will undertake work in California supporting climate mitigation.